Threading allows control when shaping brows to ensure perfectly sculpted eyebrows. A cotton thread is used to glide across the skin, removing excess hair while it does so. Not only that but the thread grabs and teases out every single hair by its root leaving a cleaner finish with longer lasting results. The results are wonderfully neat and perfectly symmetrical eyebrows which can take years off your face.
So why should you try Threading?
1. It's extremely sanitary. Nothing but the thread touches the skin, and it's thrown away after use.
2. Great for people with 'trouble' brows. Threading has this amazing ability to be so concise in the hair that it removes. It's sworn by people who say they can never get their eyebrows even.
3. No chemicals are applied on the skin.
4. Temporary results can turn into permanent. Over time, frequent threading can cause the hair follicle to become damaged, and stop growing hair.
If you would like to try Threading why not book your first appointment with our highly trained therapist Nash.
- Threading costs a bit more than our usual waxing treatments. If you would like to try it out just add £4 on top of our regular waxing options for the face.