Meet & Greet Lisa
This time around we have interviewed Lisa about her favourite beauty treatments/products along with some of her hobbies, so you can get to know her personality a little bit better...
1. What are your favourite treatments to give to your clients?
My all time favourite treatments are definitely waxing & facials, because you see instant results. Since working in The Beauty Clinic Fulham I've also come to love the Express La La Lashes treatment.
2. Now over to you... what treatment do you love receiving?
You can't go wrong with a good facial for a deep cleanse & a pamper at the same time.
3. What are your favourite skincare products at the moment?
Working at The Beauty Clinic Fulham has introduced me to the amazing brand Mary Cohr and I absolutely love the products they have on offer. My favourites from the brand are the Radiance Gentle Scrub along with the Hydrosmose Cellular Serum.
4. What beauty products would you say you can't live without?
I wear foundation and mascara on an everyday basis, so they would have to be my holygrail beauty products.
5. Can you tell us a little bit more about your hobbies (apart from anything beauty related)?
I love being outdoors and keeping fit, so I'm all about activities such as horse riding and snow boarding. You won't ever find me in the kitchen though, it's safe to say I don't like cooking.
6. How would you describe your ideal day out?
Since I have only been living in London for less than a year, I love to go on adventures around the city and exploring parts that I may have not visited before. The Borough Market for a bite to eat and a walk along the Southbank is my idea of a perfect day out.